Pack-Master 1453 Compactors – Air-Operated & Spark-Resistant
Pack-Master Model 1453 Air-Operated, Spark-Resistant Waste Compactor. Ideal for compacting plastic containers, disposable clothing, paper, filters, aluminum cans, absorbents. Comes with 20″ compaction platen for 55-gallon drums. Platen sized for 30-gallon drums available upon request. 18-month Warranty (materials & workmanship).
The Pack-Master Model 1453 Air has all the great features of the Pack-Master Model 1259 Air plus contact surfaces are covered in 1/8″ aluminum.
Benefits of Pack-Master Air Spark Resistant Compactors:
- Spark Resistant – Contact surfaces are covered with 1/8″ Aluminum.
- Increases Recycling Revenue – Reduce your disposal and storage costs.
- Easy to Use – Simply place a drum of material on the case, lift the arm and compact it by operating the joystick on the arm.
- Safe – Two-handed safety lever keeps the operator out of harm’s way.
- Is Portable – Add optional wheel kit to easily move the Pack-Master from department to department.
- Fast – Compaction cycle is just 30 seconds with a 100-PSI air supply.
CAUTION: The unit is not designed for crushing glass containers or items that may shatter or contain volatile vapors. The unit is not explosion-proof.
Pressure Required: 70 to150-PSI / Air Volume: 8-CFM @ 100-PSI.
Ships fully assembled via common carrier. Please contact us directly for discounted shipping via LTL carrier.
Don’t forget the Pack-Master #1858 FRL – Filter-Regulator-Lubricator to safely control your incoming air source.
Option to consider:
1376 Drum Liners (8 mil)