ProSolv 4000 Propane Cylinder Recycling System
ProSolv 4000 safely removes the valve stem so canister can be recycled as scrap steel instead of disposed as hazardous waste — saves you money on solid waste disposal!
- Inserts “recyclable” steel certification tag into the cylinder valve (40 tags included)
- Pays for itself when you recycle 8 standard propane cylinders
- Activated carbon filter helps remove Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from propellant
- Anti-static grounding wire grounds unit
- Unit can be hand-held or mounted on tabletop
ProSolv 4000 Propane Canister Recycling System, includes: ProSolv Fuel Canister Venting Device, #4343 Activated Carbon Filter and Forty (40) Certification Tags, Anti-Static Wire, Safety Goggles and Pliers
ProSolv 4000 Propane Cylinder Recycling System Supplies:
Call with questions.