Aerosolv 7000 Recycling System
For State of California Users: Purchase the Aerosolv 7000XL.
Eliminate and reduce your hazardous waste by safely depressurizing your aerosol cans.
The Aerosolv 7000 punctures a small hole into the top of an aerosol can, collects the fluid residue and safely vents the vapors through a two-stage filter.
Unique to the 7000:
- Sealing disk on compression spring — valve opens when can is inserted, closes when can is removed; minimizes vapors escaping through bung
- Compressed seal knob on top plate — minimizes back pressure and fumes toward operator
- Slide bar on can chamber includes lock — makes unit tamper-resistant
- Entire unit is protection coated for easy cleaning
- Verified by the United States Environmental Protection Agency
Same as Justrite Part No. 28230
Includes: Extended Length Carbide-Tipped Puncture Pin, Teflon-Coated Puncturing Device w/Automatic Shut-Off Valve, #7163 Combination Colormetric Carbon Filter w/Indicator, #5129 Aeroprene Gasket (installed on unit), #5132 Aeroprene Gasket (smaller ID for Rustoleum & Krylon cans), Anti-Static Wire, Safety Goggles and Aerosolv Automatic Can Counter to keep track of the number of cans depressurized.
Extra Model 7000 Supplies:
#7163 Combination Coalescing Activated Carbon Colormetric Filter
#7363 Activated Colormetric Carbon Filter only (pkg of 2 filters)
#5129 Aeroprene Gasket
#5132 Aeroprene Gasket for Rustoleum & Krylon cans
#5165 Maintenance Kit includes: (1) Carbide-tipped puncture pin with o-rings, (1) #5129 Aeroprene Gasket, (1) Spring, (3) Bridge Pins, (1) Tube of Grease
#5165-32 Maintenance Kit for Rustoleum & Krylon Paint Cans, includes: (1) Carbide-tipped puncture pin with o-rings, (1) #5132 Aeroprene Gasket with smaller ID for Rustoleum & Krylon cans, (1) Spring, (3) Bridge Pins, (1) Tube of Grease