Call Now Button
- Loading Chute shape as well as fixed & spring-loaded baffles prevents glass shards from ejecting back at the operator.
- Loading Chute baffles block fingers or tools from contacting the crushing mechanism.
- Collection Box includes integral Lid with locking tab and hand holds
- Collection Box sized to carry about 23 pounds to minimize lifting injuries
- Collection Box Full indicator illuminates when filled
- Easy Pull out Drawer reduces reach and lift injuries
- Slide Agitator – External mechanical device breaks up log jams of slides inside the loading chute. Operator does not need any tools or have to physically open the machine.
- Dust Control meets or exceeds OSHA PEL & ACGIH TLV for occupational exposure to particulates.
- Sound levels are 80 dBA – well below allowable limits.
- Physical barriers in loading chute keep hands and implements out of the crushing mechanism.
- Push-Pull E-Stop pushbutton allows for quick shutdown.
- Interlock switch shuts down all motors when crushing mechanism is accessed
- Access to crushing mechanism only possible with tools
- Interlocked Cabinet door shuts down crushing mechanism – while permitting the Dust Control System to run during Box change-out.
- Filter Missing prevents all motors from starting
- Box Missing prevents crushing motor from starting
- Crushing mechanism shuts down when
- Cabinet Door is opened
- Countertop is removed during maintenance
Dust Control (2-stage)
- Permits safe exhaust back into working environment
- 1st Stage: inexpensive Pre-Filter removes course particulate to extend life of 2nd stage element
- 2nd Stage: MERV 12 High Efficiency pleated filter element
- Power On (Green illuminated)
- (Collection) Box Full (Amber – blinking)
- (Collection) Box Missing (Red illuminated)
- Filter Missing (Red illuminated)
- Gage identifies condition of dust control filters.
- Overload protection with reset shuts down motors if a jam occurs.
- Jam Breaking Switch – powered method to clear slides that have jammed in cutters.
- Grounded 3-Prong plug with 6-foot removable cord
- 115VAC, 15 amps