Aerosolv 7000XL Recycling System
(Enhanced for State of California users)
Eliminate and reduce your hazardous waste by safely depressurizing your aerosol cans.
The Aerosolv 7000XL punctures a small hole into the top of an aerosol can, collects the fluid residue and safely vents the vapors through a two-stage filter.
The Aerosolv® 7000XL Can Puncturing System is specifically designed to comply with California’s rigorous vapor emission regulations while minimizing your aerosol can waste stream. Intact, aerosol cans are considered hazardous waste, but once punctured and drained, they can be recycled as scrap steel. In 1999 California EPA certified the Aerosolv process to eliminate the classification of treatment.
Read more about California SB1158.
Same as Justrite Part No. 28231
Unique to the 7000XL:
- Sealing disk on compression spring — valve opens when the can is inserted, closes when the can is removed; minimizes vapors escaping through the bung
- Compressed seal knob on the top plate — minimizes backpressure and fumes toward the operator
- The slide bar on can chamber includes lock — makes unit tamper-resistant
- The entire unit is protection coated for easy cleaning. Great for paints and adhesives!
- Verified by the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Certified process by CAL-EPA in 1999.
Includes: Extended Length Carbide-Tipped Puncture Pin, Teflon-Coated Puncturing Device w/Automatic Shut-Off Valve, #7163XL Combination Colormetric Carbon Filter w/Indicator & Check Valve, #5129 Aeroprene Gasket (installed on unit), #5132 Aeroprene Gasket (smaller ID for Rustoleum & Krylon cans), Drum Cover, Drum Under Containment Pan, Anti-Static Wire, Safety Goggles and Aerosolv Automatic Can Counter to keep track of the number of cans depressurized.
Extra Model 7000XL Supplies:
#7163XL Combination Coalescing Activated Carbon Colormetric Filter
#7363XL Activated Colormetric Carbon Filter only (pkg of 2 filters)
#5129 Aeroprene Gasket
#5132 Aeroprene Gasket for Rustoleum & Krylon cans
#5165 Maintenance Kit includes: (1) Carbide-tipped puncture pin with o-rings, (1) #5129 Aeroprene Gasket, (1) Spring, (3) Bridge Pins, (1) Tube of Grease
#5165-32 Maintenance Kit for Rustoleum & Krylon Paint Cans, includes: (1) Carbide-tipped puncture pin with o-rings, (1) #5132 Aeroprene Gasket with smaller ID for Rustoleum & Krylon cans, (1) Spring, (3) Bridge Pins, (1) Tube of Grease