Pack-Master 1259 Air Operated Compactor
Download printable PDF Flyer for the Pack-Master 1259 Air Operated Compactor
Pack-Master Model 1259 Air Operated Waste Compactor is ideal for compacting plastic containers, disposable clothing, paper, filters, aluminum cans, absorbents. Designed for those compacting needs where speed is important. Comes with 20″ compaction platen for 55-gallon drums. Platen sized for 30 Gallon Drums available upon request. 18-month Warranty (materials & workmanship.)
Save time and money with the split barrel accessory that opens to quickly remove compacted materials in disposable liners reducing the need for costly containers.
For all the same great features of the Pack-Master 1259 plus Spark Resistant contact surface – see the Pack-Master Model 1453.
Benefits of Pack-Master Air Compactors:
- Increases Recycling Revenue – Reduce your disposal and storage costs.
- Easy to Use – Simply place a drum of material on the case, lift the arm and compact it by operating the joystick on the arm.
- Safe – Two-handed safety lever keeps the operator out of harms way.
- Is Portable – Add optional wheel kit to easily move the Pack-Master from department to department.
- Fast – Compaction cycle is just 30 seconds with 100-PSI air supply.
CAUTION: Unit is not designed for crushing of glass containers or items that may shatter or contain volatile vapors.
Pressure Required: 70 to 150-PSI. / Air Volume: 8-CFM @ 100-PSI.
Easy assembly. Ships in three packages via common carrier. Please contact us directly for discounted shipping via LTL carrier.
Don’t forget the Pack-Master #1858 FRL – Filter-Regulator-Lubricator to safely control your incoming air source.
Option to consider:
1376 Drum Liners (8 mil)
Other Pack-Master Models:
Pack-Master 1258 Manual Compactor
Pack-Master 1453 Air Compactor (Spark Resistant)
There are no reviews yet.