Morse Manufacturing Company, Inc. Celebrates 100 Years
Morse Drum Handling, as the company is also known, began manufacturing in 1923.
A few words from Nathan Andrews, President of Morse:
For 100 years, since 1923, Morse Manufacturing Company has been dedicated to giving you more – and in today’s world of increased domestic and international competition, you should expect more.
What can you expect from Morse Manufacturing Company?
• Customer Service: Expect personal attention from one of our customer service
representatives. Visit the Company Directory on our web site, give us a call and let us get to know you personally.
• Dealer Support: We value your time and your knowledge! You can expect assistance
with any drum-handling question when you contact us.
• Product Support: If you have a technical question, expect to speak with one of our
design engineers. We strive to make sure you get the best product to meet your needs.
• Product Selection: Morse offers the most extensive line of drum-handling equipment. If you don’t see what you need in our standard offering, our custom capabilities will help
meet your application requirements.
• Product Quality: Every Morse Product design was professionally engineered in-house to exceed industry standards. You see foreign products that look like a Morse? Know with confidence who designed the original! We are so confident in our products, our skilled employees, our certified welders, and our production process that we offer a 2-year warranty against defects.
• Product Information: Current and informative product literature and parts diagrams. Visit the literature pages on our website. We labor tirelessly to keep our literature up to date and you informed of any product introductions or changes.
• History: With a history of 100 years, you can expect us to provide you with replacement parts or product upgrades when you need them in the future – 5, 10, or 20 years from now. Morse is committed to manufacturing our products in the USA.
Thanks for considering Morse for your drum handling needs. Please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (315) 437-8475
S & G Enterprises has proudly partnered with Morse for a generation. We admire their values. Integrity, Quality and Safety are chief reasons we continue to handle and recommend Morse Drum Handling Equipment. Learn more about their history at https://morsedrum.com/history.
We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. Please contact us with questions. Best to call, email or visit our site for the best response. We do invite you to engage with us on social media (just not for immediate needs).
S & G Enterprises, Inc.