S&G Enterprises, Inc. is a factory-authorized distributor of Morse drum handling products, from Morse Manufacturing Company – American manufacturers of innovative drum handling products since 1923. Morse carries a complete line of drum handling equipment, and we’re proud of representing Morse for over twenty years.
Are you looking for a forklift attachment, a handtruck or another device that will allow you lift, rotate or otherwise manipulate drums?
Morse and S&G have the solutions for your drum handling needs
- Ergonomic material handling equipment – Drum and Barrel Handlers
- Mobile-Karriers to lift, move, pour, rack, weigh, and palletize drums
- Fork-Lift attachments to lift, pour and stack drums
- Lift and pour drums below-the-hook
- Mix contents of sealed drum with rotators
- Drum faucets, pumps, bung wrenches, and heater
You get MORE with MORSE and S&G
- The most extensive line of drum and barrel handlers in the industry
- Morse has introduced virtually every major innovation in drum handling
- We Focus exclusively on drum handling and barrel handling equipment
- Custom versions for individual applications
See our Morse drum handling products overview at https://www.ramflat.com/morse/morse-drum-handling-overview/ At this page you can download the entire Morse Drum Handling products catalog for free.
Morse has been a great fit for us. We’re impressed with their product quality and keeping worker safety paramount. We offer insights and analysis based on customer applications, doing our best to deliver the most suitable drum handling products for your needs, today and in the future.
We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. Please contact us with questions. Best to call, email or visit our site for the best response. We do invite you to engage with us on social media (just not for immediate needs).
As always, if you like, you will find us on the following social media sites, among many others:
It's been a pleasure working with S&G, as well as with Morse Mfg. Co., Inc. The Marketing Manager at Morse, Ralph Phillips, was a real treat to meet by phone. I'm impressed by how well the values both of your <American> firms mesh.